[The logo is protected from the company]
Established in 2003, Xtremax Pte Ltd is a multitalented web design and web development company. We are not only committed to develop interactive web design but also to focus on providing simple solutions to complex real world problems, using latest software technology. We excel in the areas of web design, system integration, content management system (CMS), SEO and SEM services (Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing).Besides working on customized Systems Integration projects,... Read More
|Address||Blk 47 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #06-01/02, Ayer Rajah Industrial Estate, Singapore 139947|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Account Executive (Digital Projects)
Xtremax is seeking an Account Executive who wants to work in a fast-paced innovative environment. The successful candidate will work with a team to build websites, mobile applications and other projects that deliver interactive experiences.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- Easily understand and interpret customer needs
- A talent for imagining and creating solutions for our clients
- Polished communication skills, both written and oral
- Genuinely excited about the internet and digital media
Other Job Information