[The logo is protected from the company]
Established in 1979, Woleco is a trusted name and one of the market leaders in supply of quality amenity and OS&E products to hotels and hotel groups worldwide.To date, Woleco owns 2 amenity manufacturing facilities, 9 branch offices in the Asia Pacific Region, 5 distributors in Korea, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia. We are also a member of Strategic Amenity Alliance (SAA).SAA is the first major global amenity supply source to international and regional hotel chains with its cat... Read More
|Address||26 Tuas Avenue 13 Singapore 638992|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Supply & Demand Planner
- Responsible for the development of replenishment and supply Plan for all products
- Implement and maintain inventory management strategies for all stocks
- Manage inventory targets, monitor actual inventory levels vs targets in co-operation with procurement and vendor.
- Review supply plan, Negotiate delivery plan, security stocks and supply lots with manufacturing plants/suppliers to ensure accurate supply.
- To issue purchase requisition to procurement who will issue PO to manufacturing side based on agreed lead time and capacity availability.
- Review upcoming out of stock situation or shortage of supply issue and recommend mitigating actions.
- Plan replenishment across the Singapore warehouse and 3PL locations.
- Conduct regular forecast reviews with sales.
- Set up and maintain material master data.
- Manage phase in and phase out of product in support of new product introduction.
- Monitor Planning KPIs, conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and perform define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence.
- Initiates and drive improvement in supply planning reports processes and system to ensure better efficiency.
- Minimize inventory and maintain operational efficiency within the supply chain.
- To be responsible for any ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager from time to time.
Interested applicants, please send complete resume with recent Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating current/expected salaries and availability.
- Minimum Diploma in logistic Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in shipping industry and capable of liaising with freight forwarders and shipping liner
- Relevant experience in warehouse management and inventory control or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Sage Accpac Accounting Software
- Candidate available within short notice or immediately will be advantageous
Other Job Information