[The logo is protected from the company]
Established in 1979, Woleco is a trusted name and one of the market leaders in supply of quality amenity and OS&E products to hotels and hotel groups worldwide.To date, Woleco owns 2 amenity manufacturing facilities, 9 branch offices in the Asia Pacific Region, 5 distributors in Korea, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia. We are also a member of Strategic Amenity Alliance (SAA).SAA is the first major global amenity supply source to international and regional hotel chains with its cat... Read More
|Address||26 Tuas Avenue 13 Singapore 638992|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Your responsibilities include :
- To generate and issue purchase orders to the respective suppliers.
- To track and ensure all purchase orders are acknowledged by the suppliers.
- To ensure that all orders are shipped from our suppliers to the respective warehouses in a timely and orderly manner.
- To keep all relevant parties informed on the ready dates and any delays.
- To obtain, verify and circulate all shipping documents to the relevant department.
- To follow-up and liaise with suppliers on issues pertaining to goods replacement, debit & credit note and any non-conformities.
- To monitor and conduct periodic review of suppliers' delivery performance.
- To generate and circulate required reports on a periodic basis.
- To assist Manager in consolidation of new product requirement for planning and purchase.
- To provide training and guidance to fellow purchaser.
- To ensure that fellow purchaser adhere to company's policy at all times.
- To be responsible for any ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager from time to time.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, purchasing or any related discipline.
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience preferred.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office software - MS Word, Excel
- A responsible team player who works independently.
- Possess positive outlook, pleasant and good interpersonal skills effectively at all levels.
- Possess good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Interested applicants, please send complete resume with recent Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating current/expected salaries and availability.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
News - Woleco Hotel Supplies Pte Ltd
Responsibilities The Senior Executive/ Assistant Hea ... [more]