[The logo is protected from the company]
The Boys' Brigade Share-a-Gift project is a national community service project organized annually by The Boys' Brigade in Singapore, and is supported by the National Council of Social Service (NCSS) and Ministry of Community Development Youth and Sports (MCYS). Read More
|Address||BB Campus 105 Ganges Avenue Singapore 169695|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Accounts Assistant (Corporate Services)
This person will work with the finance team to handle book keeping and daily accounts matters such as processing of reimbursement claims, issuing of payment vouchers, invoicesand any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor. We are looking for individuals with the following key competencies and traits to be part of our family:
- Personal Competencies
- Possess LCCI / CAT / Diploma / NITEC in Accounting or GCE ‘O’ levels with basic accounting knowledge
- Strong organizing and administrative skills.
- Have a good command of English both written and spoken
- Have good knowledge of computer software such as Outlook, Word, EXCEL, and Powerpoint.
- Personal Excellence
- Pleasant, courteous and service oriented.
- An independent worker but also a team player working towards shared goals
- Communicates effectively, delivering the right message with the right tone, building good rapport with fellow colleagues and volunteers.
Other Job Information