[The logo is protected from the company]
A lot can be said about the Members who walk through the doors of The American Club. They are sophisticated, well travelled and demand only the best life has to offer.The Club offers life’s little luxuries and even necessities, conveniently located in Singapore’s business district. The Club has created an exclusive sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of city living. This is where our Members come to experience a higher standard of personalized service and a host of amenities designed to... Read More
|Address||10 Claymore Hill Singapore 229573|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Spa Member Relations Assistant
The successful candidate will be working at the Spa front desk, assisting the Spa Manager in handling Member’s inquiries, spa reservations, and retailing.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level with experience in the service industry
- Well groomed and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and strong attention to details
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Administration experience and able to work with Microsoft Office programs
- Able to work on shift, weekends and public holidays
Senior Director of People Development
The American Club
21 Scotts Road, Singapore 228219
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.
Positions only open to Singaporeans/Singapore PR only.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
News - The American Club Singapore
Nathan's Famous has a corporate committment to service e ... [more]
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):Invest ... [more]
<div style="overflow: auto; height: 80%; clear: both; ... [more]