[The logo is protected from the company]
A lot can be said about the Members who walk through the doors of The American Club. They are sophisticated, well travelled and demand only the best life has to offer.The Club offers life’s little luxuries and even necessities, conveniently located in Singapore’s business district. The Club has created an exclusive sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of city living. This is where our Members come to experience a higher standard of personalized service and a host of amenities designed to... Read More
|Address||10 Claymore Hill Singapore 229573|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- Assisting the Manager in coordination and liaison with internal teams and external contractors and vendors
- Assist the Manager in supervising the Engineering section and responsible for general repair and preventive maintenance of equipment, plant and building
- Member of the Company Emergency Response Team
- Other duties assigned
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/ Building services
- Preferably with 3 years’ experience in building management with good hands-on experience
- Good technical knowledge on building and facilities management with good leadership skills
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to perform shift work
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, kindly call or email us with a detailed resume, stating current & expected salaries, contact number (s) to:
Senior Director of People Development
The American Club
21 Scotts Road, Singapore 228219
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.
Positions only open to Singaporeans/Singapore PR only.
Other Job Information
News - The American Club Singapore
DescriptionNucor Steel Marion, a division of the nation’ ... [more]