[The logo is protected from the company]
The9 Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development and operation of online games, and Internet and Website related businesses in the People's Republic of China. The company offers online games, including MMORPGs, Web, and SNS games. As of December 31, 2010, it owned or had exclusive licenses to operate SUN, EA Sports FIFA Online 2, Atlantica, World of Fighter, Kingdom Heroes 2 Online, Winning Goal, ShenXianZhuan, Planetside 2, Free Realms, and Seoyugi games in China. The... Read More
|Address||Building No. 3 690 Bibo Road Shanghai, 201203 China|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
.NET Programmer - Software Developer 2B
L-3 MID is looking for a Mid-Level Developer to develop and maintain custom .NET applications for a rapidly expanding user base:
* Develop, test and maintain N-Tier/Multi-Tier .NET applications.
* Design, develop, and maintain Microsoft SQL database queries using SQL, Functions, Triggers, and Stored Procedures.
* Develop and implement test plans and test scripts.
* Document code changes.
* Regularly communicate project progress, issues and risks to project manager.
* Readily accept responsibility and demonstrate ability to work independently and in a team environment as judged by peers and management.
* Work with other team members and team lead to understand design documents, prepare and update class diagrams, sequence diagrams and other design documents.
* Understand technical specifications and produce detailed designs and functional application code confirming to coding standards and practices under the direction of team lead.
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Experience in Object Oriented design, development with .NET technologies, and application development.
* Understanding of SQL Server including complex queries, views, triggers, stored procedures, and custom functions (scalar, TVF, SQL CLR, etc).
* Strong team player.
* Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with varying priorities.
Other Job Information