[The logo is protected from the company]
Since its inception in 1968, Teckwah has evolved from a producer of plain paper boxes to a group of companies today firmly established as a leading service provider of customised supply chain management services. We offer a variety of solutions which include new packaging solution neupackTM, business process outsourcing, e-commerce, web based procurement and fulfillment click solutionTM, service parts logistics and reverse logistics solutions. With manufacturing plants in Singapore, Malaysia,... Read More
|Address||25 Pandan Crescent #05-15, TIC Tech Centre Singapore 128477|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Program Administrator (Logistics)
- Overall in charge of managing the logistics providers and customer vendors.
- In charge of the inventory management.
- Perform and manage invoice checking and validation of invoices.
- Handle customers’ enquires through phones and emails.
- Follow established standard processes and escalate exceptions to Business Owner as appropriate.
- Work closely with other departments, customers and logistics partners to proactively seek options to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Research, respond and resolve transactional customer issues and queries
- Diploma in Logistics Management or related discipline.
- 1 year of working experience preferably in Logistics/ Supply Chain industry.
- Good organization and time management skill
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good time management and communication skills
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
Please write in or email your application with complete curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars stating career experience, current and expected salaries, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph to the address below:-
The Human Resource Department
Teckwah Industrial Corporation Ltd
25 Pandan Crescent #05-15
TIC Tech Centre Singapore 128477
Tel 6872 8181 Fax 6872 8199
Or email us at email@example.com
Other Job Information