[The logo is protected from the company]
Welcome to TSA Training Services. Specialists, dedicated to partnering the hospitality industry through training programs, combined with expert consulting services and measurement platforms tomaximise and sustain performance outcomes.We help your business improve top line performance. With solutions that deliver incrementalperformance to your multiple revenue streams.We deliver a total solution. Integrating technology platforms, for the measurement and management of training results, alongsid... Read More
|Address||1 Commonwealth Lane #06-03 One Commonwealth Singapore 149544|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
As a member of the Partner Services Team, the role will work closely with both internal and external clients and deliver the following key responsibilities, but is not limited to:
- Manage and analyze information from the Business Development team via a common CRM platform
- Take ownership of final contracting processes with our external partners
- Ensures maximum potential impact of training delivery through effective pre-training set up process execution.
- Organize and prioritize training based on financial metrics. Ensuring options exist prior to making commitments that limit the effective deployment of resources.
- Partner effectively with the Business Development team and Training Consultant team to drive and maintain positive client relationships
- Track and manage the blended learning platform to ensure that learners are set up for success by being a key player in the enrollment process.
- Min Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality & Tourism or related field preferred
- At least 2 years experience working in hospitality or guest service related industry
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Possess great client management skills
- Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks / problem solving in a high-pressure environment
- Possess excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive remuneration package
- Developmental opportunities in a dynamic and fast growing organization
- Opportunityto excel and teamwork towards mutual goals
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume and expected salary to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Other Job Information