[The logo is protected from the company]
TOUCH Community Services is a not-for-profit charitable organisation officially registered in 1992 and a member of the National Council of Social Service since 1994. Read More
|Address||3615 Jalan Bukit Merah 3rd Floor TOUCH Community Theatre S(159461)|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
TOUCH Youth Learning Centre offers the out-of-school youths (between the ages of 15 and 20) a second chance in education. The Centre provides an environment conducive to learning and growth, a place where the youths can acquire life skills that will help bring about positive changes in their lives.
- Build strong relationship, rapport with the students and impart values through positive role modelling
- Oversee the welfare and safety of the students, monitor students’ academic progress and behaviour
- Set and mark class assignment, assessment, projects
- Teach at least 2 academic subjects and life skills
- Plan and develop curriculum, keep abreast with current educational trends and professional development
- Prepare regular feedback to parents/guardians on students’ progress
- Degree holder
- Experience working with youths preferred
- Ability to teach English Language and at least one of the following GCE ‘O’ Level subjects: Geography, Science
- Possess good communication, written & interpersonal skills
This full-time position is only available to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents.
Qualified candidates, please download the application form from www.touch.org.sg and submit together with a recent photo and your resume to email@example.com or send your application to the address stated on the application form.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Other Job Information