[The logo is protected from the company]
Sakae Holdings Ltd. is engaged in the business of operating restaurants, kiosks and cafes, trading, sushi processing and operating as caterer and franchiser. It operates in two segments: Sakae Sushi, which includes the main brand in provision of food and beverages to retail customers from the general public, and other products and services, which includes other brands and services offered by the Company, such as Sakae Teppanyaki, Sakae Izakaya, Sakae Delivery, Hei Sushi, Hibiki, The Pasta Sho... Read More
|Address||Sakae Building Level 7 28 Tai Seng Street Ocean Building Singapore, 534106|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to the Vice President of Central Kitchen and Catering Division, you will lead the Quality Assurance for the organisation, ensuring food safety and quality of all products produced in the central kitchen and all restaurants.
Your responsibilities include formalizing process capability, institutionalizing process control and predictive quality process and ensure specifications are defined and communicate. Performs inspections of processes, employee training, compliance with applicable food laws and regulations and verifies central kitchenand restaurants’HACCP plans. Defines best lab practices and provides guidance and adherence to quality policies.Review quality reports and microbiological results of finished products; conduct inspection to ensure compliance. Define processes to monitor and maintains sanitation procedures and standard as well as pest control programmes for the central kitchen and restaurants.
You will represent the organisation in all QA related regulatory activities and meetings. Provides support to Operations, Corporateand Catering sales and on customer issues, questions and concerns. Actively participates in resolving customer complaints.
- A good Bachelor Degree in Food Science, Microbiology or related field
- Minimum 5 years in a Quality Assurance Manager in the food & beverage industry
- Well-versed with HACCP, GMP and other food related regulations in Singapore.
- Thorough knowledge of laboratory activities to include microbiological and analytical testing.
- Analytical, well organized, good project management skill and ability to handle multi-tasking.
- Proficient in MS Office especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work well with both frontline and management staff
- People oriented, friendly, authentic, humble and fun
- High initiative, independent and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Other Job Information