[The logo is protected from the company]
Sakae Holdings Ltd. is engaged in the business of operating restaurants, kiosks and cafes, trading, sushi processing and operating as caterer and franchiser. It operates in two segments: Sakae Sushi, which includes the main brand in provision of food and beverages to retail customers from the general public, and other products and services, which includes other brands and services offered by the Company, such as Sakae Teppanyaki, Sakae Izakaya, Sakae Delivery, Hei Sushi, Hibiki, The Pasta Sho... Read More
|Address||Sakae Building Level 7 28 Tai Seng Street Ocean Building Singapore, 534106|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Assistant Human Resources Manager
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will beresponsible for both operational execution and project management of the compensation & benefits and HRIS function. In addition, you will participate in the full spectrum of HR in the areas of employee relations and HR policy formulation. Your key customers including the operations team, restaurants and corporate staff.
Your compensation and benefits scope includes participating in market remuneration surveys & conducting competitive benchmarking and analysis of compensation and benefits practices. Designing, reviewing and implementing compensation & benefits policies and programmes. You will manage annual compensation exercises including salary, annual increment and performance bonus review. Ensuring statutory compliance on changes effected on compensation & benefits policies and programs. Provide support to line managers in the interpretation and application of compensation & benefits policies, to ensure consistency and buy-in Corporate Office and Restaurant Operations.
Your Human Resource information systems scope includes defining our business requirements and utilizing the HRIS effectively to improve and enhance HR processes. The main scope will involve HRIS project management from planning, design procurement, implementation and operationalizing the HR systems and processes. Interface between internal/external customers and the functional team members to ensure effective delivery of HRIS applications
- A good Bachelor Degree preferably in HR, business or related field
- Minimum 5 years in a HR C&B or HRIS position preferably in a F&B, service, retail industry
- A good diploma with a solid track record and relevant experience will be considered.
- Preferably with demonstrated expertise in HRIS and a strong working knowledge of HR functions.
- Proficient in MS Office especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work well with both frontline and management staff
- People oriented, friendly, authentic, humble and fun
- High initiative, independent and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Other Job Information