[The logo is protected from the company]
Sakae Holdings Ltd. is engaged in the business of operating restaurants, kiosks and cafes, trading, sushi processing and operating as caterer and franchiser. It operates in two segments: Sakae Sushi, which includes the main brand in provision of food and beverages to retail customers from the general public, and other products and services, which includes other brands and services offered by the Company, such as Sakae Teppanyaki, Sakae Izakaya, Sakae Delivery, Hei Sushi, Hibiki, The Pasta Sho... Read More
|Address||Sakae Building Level 7 28 Tai Seng Street Ocean Building Singapore, 534106|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Training & Talent Development Manager
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources, you will lead the process of training and talent development programmes for key customers including the operations team, restaurants and corporate staff.
Your training scope includes identify training needs and develop training plans to support functions and business units to support organizational goals and growth. You will need to plan, develop, accredit and implement in house training programmes under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) framework as WSQ courses as well as design and develop in house training curriculum which includes classroom and on-the-job training. In addition, you develop and implement training measurements to determine training effectiveness.
Your talent development scope includes identifying individual development gaps, while implementing and evaluating tools and processes to increase performance. You will be managing all scholarship programmes as well as executive on-boarding programmes. Design and implement management development programmes for talent and leadership development.
- A good Bachelor Degree preferably in Training and Development
- Minimum 5 years in a learning and development position with hands-on experience as a training facilitator preferably in a service industry with direct supervisory experience – having managed a team or individuals before
- A good diploma with a solid track record and relevant experience will be considered.
- Proficient in MS Office especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with Training or talent development programmes is necessary
- Able to work well with both frontline and management staff
- People oriented, friendly, authentic, humble and fun
- High initiative, independent and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
News - Sakae Holdings Ltd (SAKAE)
Description The HR Consultant is a key role within Manpo ... [more]
Responsibilities: Responsible for the needs assessmen ... [more]