[The logo is protected from the company]
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in more than 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2011, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,942 billion yen (approx. 23 billion USD). Ricoh Singapore Pte Ltd is committed to simplifying how people work by making sophisticated technologies more accessible than ever. Under it... Read More
|Address||20W Pasir Panjang Road #04-28 Mapletree Business City Singapore 117439|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- Check suppliers’ invoices against properly authorized Purchase Orders.
- To ensure all Petty Cash payments are properly supported and authorized before payment is made.
- Reconcile Creditors Sub-Ledger against General Ledger and Reconciliation of Bank Statements.
- Check and process all claims and ensure timely payment of claims and payments due to vendors.
- Monitor bank balance, cash flow movement and forward contracts.
- Assist in monthly accounts closing activities, including prepare journals and schedules.
- Prepare monthly accounting schedules
- GCE ‘O’ Level, Diploma / Nitec ; LCCI / CAT Intermediate accounting preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
The HR & Administration Manager
Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd
20W Pasir Panjang Road
#04-28, Mapletree Business City
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Credit Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Customer Service & Supplies Officer
- Order Processing & Contract Administrative Officer
- Part Servicing Engineer
- Parts Controller
- Pre-installation and Parts Manager
- Premium Account Manager
- Sales Consultants
- Servce Engineers
- Service Relations Officer
- Solutions Specialist