[The logo is protected from the company]
QuickLogic Corporation develops and markets low power customizable semiconductor solutions for Tablets, Smartbooks, Netbooks, Cloudbooks, Smartphones, DataCards and Mobile Enterprise products. QuickLogic solutions enable OEMs and ODMs to add new features, extend battery life, and improve the visual experience of their handheld mobile devices. Read More
|Address||1277 Orleans Drive Sunnyvale, CA 94089-1138 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
The Customer Solutions Architect (CSA) is a key member of the Worldwide Sales Organization, reporting to Director, Strategic Accounts, China.
The CSA role is a senior technical role within the organization, owns the technical customer relationship, providing architecture evaluations, facilitating onsite integration and test with QL System Solution Group (SSG), and working closely with SSG colleagues to deploy and implement customer specific standard products (CSSPs) to major Tier 1 and Tier 2 accounts in the Tablet, Smartphone, Data Card, Mobile Enterprise, and portable industrial markets. This particular role has an emphasis on QuickLogic’s display sub-system solutions.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Technical ownership of the customer engagement, including providing, presenting and interpreting system-level competency, architecting best possible solutions for identified customer needs and requirements, focused on display path solutions
• Providing technical evaluations and advice on new business feasibility
• Working with current and potential customers to understand their needs, mapping company solutions to customer requirements
• Providing, presenting and interpreting system level competency, architecting best possible solutions for identified customer needs and requirements
• Providing outstanding pre- and post-sales technical support to the customer base and Sales team
Other Job Information