[The logo is protected from the company]
Established in 2008, OpenNet is a joint venture between four partners – Axia NetMedia (Axia), Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel), Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) and Singapore Power Telecommunications (SPT). OpenNet carries on its shoulders the heavy responsibility of building, managing and operating a truly open high quality fibre platform for Singapore’s Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN). Read More
|Address||152 Beach Rd, Singapore 189721|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior Finance Executive
- Provide support in monthly preparation of full set of accounts
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reports and statutory reports to internal users, shareholders, government agencies, etc
- Provide support for budgeting, forecasting and business planning exercise
- Preparation of tax computations and to liaise with tax agent for all necessary tax filings
- Assist in setting up effective financial planning models, corporate governance and internal controls to achieve financial objectives
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on year end accounts and schedules
- Liaise with IDA and relevant internal departments on ad-hoc assignments
- Liaise with insurance broker on risk management and insurance related matters
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Senior Finance Manager/ Director.
- Recognized Diploma in Accountancy or CPA with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in SAP B1 and proficient in MS Applications
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, yet a team-oriented player in delivering results and meeting business needs in a fast paced and stressful environment
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
Other Job Information
News - Opennet Pte Ltd
Responsible for Accounts & Finance functions of the comp ... [more]
Shall be responsible for Corporate Finance, all banking ... [more]