[The logo is protected from the company]
We are an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources. We have accumulated approximately 307,000 net leasehold acres in the Williston Basin. We are currently focused on exploiting what we have identified as significant resource potential from the Bakken and Three Forks formations, which are present across a substantial majority of our acreage. A report issued by the United States Geologic Survey, or ... Read More
|Address||Oasis Petroleum Inc. 1001 Fannin Street, Suite 1500 Houston, Texas 77002|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Essential Job Functions:
* Manage staffing and work schedules to efficiently spend the capital program for 5 to 6 operated drilling rigs. This will include review of cost estimates for all completion activity, vendor scheduling and selection, completion foreman scheduling, stimulation companies, wire line crews, flow back crews, rig crews.
* Work closely with engineering to ensure optimization of design parameters and proper stimulation of the wells.
* Maintain proper record keeping of completion projects, inspection of work to ensure it fits specification, enforcing adherence to all safety and environmental regulations.
* Optimize and develop and implement completion management and quality control processes to ensure efficient implementation of stimulation activities.
* Support as required the Field Operations in Williston for Production, Drilling, and Construction.
* Plan and oversee Contract Completion Foreman to ensure timely implementation of completion activities. Hire and train the proper staff to ensure coverage of completion jobs.
* Participate and develop strategy on the stimulation, wire line, and flow back work, benchmark against other companies using AFE cost estimate.
* Review field tickets and develop process to ensure proper payment. Continue to evaluate stimulation companies and work to develop best in class in vendors for Oasis completions.
* Work closely to ensure that key materials such as propane, tanks, trucking, wire line, and water are available for Oasis activity.
* Develop process that ensures that we are maintaining proper record keeping for emergency response. Meet with Regulatory Officials as necessary to ensure that Oasis exceeds expectations on compliance.
* Foster a work environment where employee safety is a core goal and safety and environmental rules are integrated into all work activities.
* High School diploma or GED
* 15+ years of increasing responsible leadership experience related to Construction / Drilling / Completion / Production / Facilities, combined with project / personnel management.
* Demonstrated ability to set expectations, coach, mentor, and develop vendors and staff to enhance completion implementation and cost efficiencies
* College Degree in related field
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Oasis Petroleum Inc
- Advisor Reservoir Engineer
- Automation Technician I
- Business Development
- Completions Superintendent
- Electronics Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- HR Generalist
- IT Analyst II
- Lease Operator II
- Lease Operator II
- Lease Operator III
- Operations Engineering Manager
- Operator III
- Operator III
- Production Manager
- Regulatory Manager
- Regulatory Specialist
- Reservoir Engineer
- Revenue Accountant
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Supervisor I
- Systems Administrator
- Warehouse Assistant