[The logo is protected from the company]
We are an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources. We have accumulated approximately 307,000 net leasehold acres in the Williston Basin. We are currently focused on exploiting what we have identified as significant resource potential from the Bakken and Three Forks formations, which are present across a substantial majority of our acreage. A report issued by the United States Geologic Survey, or ... Read More
|Address||Oasis Petroleum Inc. 1001 Fannin Street, Suite 1500 Houston, Texas 77002|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Automation Technician I
Essential Job Functions:
* Provide technical support to the Facilities Construction and Maintenance Groups.
* Must be able to handle day-to-day automation troubleshooting and maintenance issues as well as long term projects.
* Provide design, programming, configuration, and support for SCADA, PLC's, and other control devices.
* Work closely with Facilities Construction, Supply Chain, Production, and Maintenance Groups during the design, construction, start-up, and maintenance phases of a project.
* Design responsibilities include engineering improvements/expansions of existing facilities to solve production and operational problems, panel design and layout, prepare bill of materials, wiring schematics and red-lining P&IDs.
* Collaborate with field operations personnel on field optimization and development opportunities.
* Strive to carry out facilities optimization and construction safely, within budget, and according to project schedule.
* Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and support and embrace a changing environment with shifting priorities.
* Possess experience in electrical systems, instrumentation, and programming of PLC's in use for basic process control systems and safety instrumented systems.
* Possess experience in configuration of local and web based HMI/operator interface systems.
* Possess experience in control network architecture.
* Possess understanding of process control (flow, level, pressure etc) of water, oil and natural gas.
* Willing to challenge and improve work process.
* Must be able to develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as
provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
* 3+ years PLC programming and/or constructing/maintaining onshore production and gas gathering system experience is desired.
* A proven track record in implementing innovative and practical solutions that minimize capital investments while providing flexibility for future expansion.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (a team player).
* A minimum of a 2-year electronics or computer engineering technical degree is required
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - Oasis Petroleum Inc
- Advisor Reservoir Engineer
- Automation Technician I
- Business Development
- Completions Superintendent
- Electronics Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- HR Generalist
- IT Analyst II
- Lease Operator II
- Lease Operator II
- Lease Operator III
- Operations Engineering Manager
- Operator III
- Operator III
- Production Manager
- Regulatory Manager
- Regulatory Specialist
- Reservoir Engineer
- Revenue Accountant
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Supervisor I
- Systems Administrator
- Warehouse Assistant