[The logo is protected from the company]
The Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited, abbreviated as OCBC Bank, is a publicly listed financial services organisation with its head office in Singapore. OCBC Bank is one of Singapore's leading local banks, with group assets of more than 224 billion SGD. It has one of the highest bank credit ratings in the region. As of November 2010, the bank is the largest local bank in Singapore by market capitalisation. However, it is the smallest local bank in Singapore by global presence. The ... Read More
|Address||OCBC - Centre, 65 Chulia St, Singapore 049513|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Business Development Manager
- This is a sales position where you will be responsible for securing new Small Business customers - introducing them to our Bank’s suite of relevant banking products and services.
- Your role is to develop new business accounts and generate revenue growth for the business unit.
- You should be target oriented, with a focus on customer service.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Previous sales experience will be looked upon favourably.
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - OCBC Singapore
- Account Services Clerk
- Business Development Manager
- Personal Financial Consultant
- Processing Officer - Credit Review (1-year Contrac
- Quality Assurance Executive - Enterprise Banking (
- System Tester (9-12 months contract)
- Telemarketer (Buisness Development Associate)
- Unsecured Backend Officer (Contract)