[The logo is protected from the company]
The Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited, abbreviated as OCBC Bank, is a publicly listed financial services organisation with its head office in Singapore. OCBC Bank is one of Singapore's leading local banks, with group assets of more than 224 billion SGD. It has one of the highest bank credit ratings in the region. As of November 2010, the bank is the largest local bank in Singapore by market capitalisation. However, it is the smallest local bank in Singapore by global presence. The ... Read More
|Address||OCBC - Centre, 65 Chulia St, Singapore 049513|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
System Tester (9-12 months contract)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning, developing and creation of test scenarios and test cases.
- Execute planned test scripts and record the results and output. Any issues raised to be properly recorded, tracked and resolved.
- Escalate problems and issues to User Delivery Managers.
- Report to the User Delivery Managers on the progress of the testing.
- Assist with various other duties related to the project.
- Preferably Diploma/A Levels & above candidates
- Knowledge or experience with UAT testing
- Knowledge of SIBS core banking system or some experience performing UAT on the system is preferred
- Willing to learn
- Good working attitude and organized
- Ability to perform well and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to multi-task amongst various duties and functions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - OCBC Singapore
- Account Services Clerk
- Business Development Manager
- Personal Financial Consultant
- Processing Officer - Credit Review (1-year Contrac
- Quality Assurance Executive - Enterprise Banking (
- System Tester (9-12 months contract)
- Telemarketer (Buisness Development Associate)
- Unsecured Backend Officer (Contract)