[The logo is protected from the company]
Since New Century Bank’s inception in May 2000, we have focused on listening to our customers to give them what they want…practical products they can rely on. Friendly, helpful staff and relevant products have been our focus, and it’s what sets us apart from other banks.Locally managed means faster solutions. New Century Bank opened its first full service bank in Dunn, and has since grown to nine convenient branches and one loan production office in 9 cities along the I-95 corridor in eastern... Read More
|Address||700 West Cumberland Street Dunn, NC 28334 (910) 892-7080|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Accounting Reporting Specialist
Knowledge: Must be a college graduate with a degree in accounting or finance. Specific educational course work in accounting is required. Must have knowledge of accounting and finance principles and regulatory requirements pertaining to bank finance. Knowledge of the General Ledger and other bank-related accounting functions is necessary.
Experience: A minimum of three years accounting experience is preferred. Previous General Ledger, financial reporting and reconciling experience is essential . Must be well-versed in the various aspects of accounting and financial reporting. Accounts payable experience is necessary.
Skills: Must be proficient on the personal computer, specifically on Microsoft Office software. Familiarity with various accounting-related personal computer programs and software packages is required. Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines, particularly as they relate to financial reporting. Must exhibit strong organizational skills.
Physical Demands/Work Environment: Vision, hearing, dexterity and speech are required.
Mental Demands: Thinking, concentration, learning are necessary. Must have the ability to exercise self-control, meet deadlines and interact and listen to others. The ability to work under stressful conditions is necessary.
* Prepares regulatory filings, specifically call reports, on a quarterly basis for the FDIC, the Y9 and other holding company reports to the FRB.
* Prepares a monthly self-evaluation report for the North Carolina Banking Commission.
* Assists in the preparation of monthly internal reports and allocations between entities.
* Backs up the CFO in preparing various financial reports, including periodic FR2900.
* Prepares monthly Executive Committee and Asset Liability Committee board reports and the Director’s Summary.
* Prepares branch reports and branch overhead, tax and allowance allocations.
* Assists with tracking and updating pledging requirements for the NC State Treasurer and for Customer Repurchase Agreements.
* Remains knowledgeable of the Bank’s services and take opportunities to sell and cross-sell products and services when possible.
* Performs other duties as required.
Other Job Information