[The logo is protected from the company]
Since New Century Bank’s inception in May 2000, we have focused on listening to our customers to give them what they want…practical products they can rely on. Friendly, helpful staff and relevant products have been our focus, and it’s what sets us apart from other banks.Locally managed means faster solutions. New Century Bank opened its first full service bank in Dunn, and has since grown to nine convenient branches and one loan production office in 9 cities along the I-95 corridor in eastern... Read More
|Address||700 West Cumberland Street Dunn, NC 28334 (910) 892-7080|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Commercial Lending Officer II
* A four-year degree in a business-related subject or the equivalent experience
* Must have a thorough knowledge of lending-related computer programs and be well versed in the specifics of Federal and State lending regulations.
* Knowledge of loan documentation requirements is essential.
* Additional courses through AIB or other banking educational programs
* Well-developed sales expertise with strong experience determining customer needs and presenting loan package options.
* Experience creating unique loan package options.
* A minimum of five years lending experience, specifically in a commercial bank
* Should have expertise developing business in key markets.
* Strong business development and marketing skills.
* The ability to listen to staff and customer needs and determine the most advantageous options that will increase production and elevate Bank revenues.
* Proficient computer skills are required with expertise on Microsoft systems.
Physical Demands/Work Environment: Vision, hearing, dexterity and speech are required. A valid North Carolina driver’s license is required. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to meet the essential functions of the position.
Mental Demands: Learning, thinking, listening and concentration are required. Must have the ability to interact with people and focus on details and follow-up on time sensitive material. The ability to work under stressful conditions is essential. Must be able to meet deadlines and motivate a staff to work efficiently and within specific time constraints.
* Interviews commercial lending applicants to develop information concerning their businesses, needs, desires, business abilities, and earnings to determine whether a loan may be an acceptable risk for the Bank.
* Makes decisions on loans and terms if they are within the individual lending authority, or makes recommendations to a higher authority.
* Follows current loans and credit lines to ensure complete conformity with terms.
* Gives financial advice and counsel to existing and prospective customers.
* Studies industrial, commercial, and financial situations relating to new or existing businesses.
* Participates with senior lenders on larger loans and lines and keeps informed regarding the status of the Bank’s outstanding loans. Manages the loan portfolio so as to insure that loans are appropriately risk graded and technical exceptions are minimized.
* Manages a loan portfolio so as to insure that loans are appropriately risk graded and technical exceptions are minimized.
* Calls on existing and potential customers to develop new business and increase or retain existing business.
* Adheres specifically to all corporate policies and procedures. Also adheres to Federal and State regulations and laws including the Bank Secrecy Act.
Other Job Information
News - New Century Bancorp Inc.(NC)
Reseach NDIPs (Non Deposit Investment Products) and ForE ... [more]
Responsibilities Track trends in customer sales enqu ... [more]