[The logo is protected from the company]
Netiquette Software is Singapore leading SaaS based business solution provider in Singapore, with more than 12 years in providing business application solutions. Netiquette helps companies manage their business with secure and integrated solutions that make up of Accounting, Inventory, Payroll and Customer Relationship Management.With more than 5000 companies uses our solution, our solutions enable companies to mandate their operation structure in place and view real time information at their... Read More
|Address||745, Lorong 5 Toa Payoh, #03-04 Singapore 319455|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Indoor sales specialist
- Deliver prepared scripts that describe company’s products, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase company’s product.
- Contact prospective businesses by telephone in order to explain the company’s products and promotions.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and email address, and record information into excel sheets.
- Maintain records of contacts, customer accounts, and orders.
- Write email to potential customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Schedule appointments for Business Development Executives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by management.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Capable of handling customer’s rejection.
- Experience in telesales in telemarketing/ call centre/sales/ retails/ / customer service is preferred. Training will be provided.
- Excellent command in English is preferred.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and understand their needs.
- Hardworking, positive and willing to learn.
- Passion for cold-calling is vital to be successful in this role.
- Computer skills: Microsoft excel, email
- Result driven
- Speaks clearly and effectively to customers
- Great listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Singaporean / Singapore PR are preferred.
- Preferably to able start work within short notice/ immediately
- Flexible work shift for Part-Timers
- Working hours 930-1230, 1330-1800. With one hour lunch time from 1230-1330.
- Part-Time: S$6 - S$8 per hour (depending on experience)
- Additional incentives will be rewarded based on number of successful closed sales.
- Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge
Other Job Information
News - Netiquette Software Pte Ltd
Lead Management - Determine contact details of potentia ... [more]