[The logo is protected from the company]
Founded in 1982, Neogen Corporation (NASDAQ: NEOG) has grown to more than 600 employees in multiple U.S. and international locations, and a worldwide presence. Neogen develops, manufactures and markets a diverse line of products dedicated to food and animal safety.The Company’s Lansing, Mich.-based Food Safety Division develops and markets dehydrated culture media, and rapid diagnostic test kits to detect foodborne bacteria, spoilage organisms, mycotoxins, food allergens, genetic modificatio... Read More
|Address||620 Lesher Place Lansing, MI 48912 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Responsible for maximizing the sales of diagnostic test kits, media and associated supplies to customers and prospects in assigned market segment. Also responsible for controlling expenses and accounts receivable management while implementing approved sales and marketing programs. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned.
* Creates annual territory business plan that clearly identifies the potential revenue growth opportunities and details plans, by product, by account, which will allow for successful obtainment of assigned budget. Business plan is reviewed monthly and updated with new information. A formal review with manager is conducted quarterly.
* Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from networking, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources. These are incorporated into business plan as qualified.
* Travels up to 35% of the time throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to expand revenues and talk with customers and prospects by phone.
* Submit weekly travel itineraries prior to each trip citing general plan for following week including contact info and lodging accommodations.
* Demonstrates product, using sample PowerPoint presentation and catalog, and emphasizes product features and benefits to customers business.
* Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
* Prepares weekly call reports of business development activities and submits expense reports weekly that are within assigned budgets and/or parameter.
* Works as part of the sales team when in office to maintain sales for Neogen Corporation. This team effort will include support of all customers, including those not directly assigned to you. (e.g. in-bound phone calls, trouble shooting problems, etc.)
* Works with Marketing Department to keep management up-to-date on market conditions and competitive situations. Makes suggestions and proposals for ways to improve effectiveness.
* Coordinates and/or conducts customer training on Neogen products.
* Enters new customer data and pertinent data for current customers into CRM database.
* Develops and maintains relationships with key influencers on business in assigned market segment.
* Participates in trade shows to build business and obtain sales leads.
* Continues to build skill level with product knowledge, market segment knowledge, sales skill training and studies.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of market segment being applied for a benefit.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - Neogen Corporation
- Diagnostic Production Technician II
- Information Technology Manager
- OEM Sales Representative
- QA/QC Technician II
- QC Chemist I
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Research & Development Tech
- Research Assistant
- Territory Manager
- Customer Support Scientist
- Diagnostic Production Technician
- Distributor Account Executive
- Human Resource Special Projects Assistant
- International Sales Manager
- Inventory Material Handler
- Lab Support Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- Market Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Production Manager, Animal Safety Manufacturing
- Production Planner
- Purchasing Agent
- Research Scientist
- Research Technician
- Shipping Manager
- Technical Service Representative
- Territory Manager
- Territory Manager
News - Neogen Corporation
Job Description:Heavy clerical, accounting and guest ser ... [more]