[The logo is protected from the company]
Founded in 1982, Neogen Corporation (NASDAQ: NEOG) has grown to more than 600 employees in multiple U.S. and international locations, and a worldwide presence. Neogen develops, manufactures and markets a diverse line of products dedicated to food and animal safety.The Company’s Lansing, Mich.-based Food Safety Division develops and markets dehydrated culture media, and rapid diagnostic test kits to detect foodborne bacteria, spoilage organisms, mycotoxins, food allergens, genetic modificatio... Read More
|Address||620 Lesher Place Lansing, MI 48912 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
International Sales Manager
Responsible for maximizing the sales of Food Safety products to customers and prospects in assigned countries. Also responsible for controlling expenses while implementing approved sales and marketing programs. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned.
* Works with in country personnel to create annual budget that clearly identifies the potential revenue growth opportunities and details plans, by product, by account, which will allow for successful obtainment of agreed upon budget. Business plan is reviewed quarterly and updated with new information. Quarterly formal reviews with Director are conducted.
* Works with sales personnel to compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from networking, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources. These are incorporated into business plan as qualified.
* Travels up to 35% of the time throughout assigned countries to support commercial operations and to call on regular and prospective customers to expand revenues and meet with customers and prospects.
* Submit monthly travel itineraries prior to each month citing general plan for month including contact info.
* Train and demonstrate product to sales personnel, using sample PowerPoint presentation and catalog, and emphasizes product features and benefits to customers business.
* Monitor prices and credit terms being extended in each country based on Neogen guidelines and market conditions.
* Prepares monthly call reports of business development activities and submits expense reports weekly that are within assigned budgets and/or parameter.
* Works with Marketing Department to keep management up-to-date on market conditions and competitive situations. Makes suggestions and proposals for ways to improve effectiveness.
* Coordinates and/or conducts customer training on Neogen products.
* Enters new customer data and pertinent data for current customers into CRM database.
* Develops and maintains relationships with key influencers on business in assigned countries.
* Participates in trade shows to build business and obtain sales leads.
* Continues to build skill level with product knowledge, market segment knowledge, sales skill training and studies.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of market segment being applied for a benefit. Fluency in Spanish required.
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Neogen Corporation
- Diagnostic Production Technician II
- Information Technology Manager
- OEM Sales Representative
- QA/QC Technician II
- QC Chemist I
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Research & Development Tech
- Research Assistant
- Territory Manager
- Customer Support Scientist
- Diagnostic Production Technician
- Distributor Account Executive
- Human Resource Special Projects Assistant
- International Sales Manager
- Inventory Material Handler
- Lab Support Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- Market Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Production Manager, Animal Safety Manufacturing
- Production Planner
- Purchasing Agent
- Research Scientist
- Research Technician
- Shipping Manager
- Technical Service Representative
- Territory Manager
- Territory Manager