[The logo is protected from the company]
Founded in 1982, Neogen Corporation (NASDAQ: NEOG) has grown to more than 600 employees in multiple U.S. and international locations, and a worldwide presence. Neogen develops, manufactures and markets a diverse line of products dedicated to food and animal safety.The Company’s Lansing, Mich.-based Food Safety Division develops and markets dehydrated culture media, and rapid diagnostic test kits to detect foodborne bacteria, spoilage organisms, mycotoxins, food allergens, genetic modificatio... Read More
|Address||620 Lesher Place Lansing, MI 48912 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Human Resource Special Projects Assistant
Responsible for completing and implementing special projects as assigned by Corporate Human Resources Manager. Assists other members of the Corporate Human Resources Department with large projects. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned.
* Assist Corporate Human Resources Manager in implementing practices, procedures, and notifications for compliance to newly adopted legislation.
* Assist Corporate Benefits Coordinator in conducting new hire orientation and company tours when necessary.
* Serves as liaison between Corporate Human Resources Manager and external auditors.
* Manages the preparation and distribution of the annual employee benefit summaries including organizing, preparing and submitting all relevant data to the printing vendor.
* Conducts annual audit of benefit premiums to ensure employees are enrolled in and are paying for selected benefits.
* Submits 401(k) participant contribution files according to ERISA/IRS guidelines and the company’s payroll schedules. Audits the routine transactions of the Neogen 401(k) plan to ensure accuracy of contributions, company match, and participant data.
* Works with 401(k) plan record keeper in completing the required annual discrimination testing.
* Reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed human resources programs; recommends appropriate changes.
* Researches, plans, organizes and conducts human resources related training programs, seminars, conferences, etc. for various levels and group sizes of employees and coordinates HR Training schedules, attendees, venue, physical setup, meals, and introductions.
* Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works. Maintains library of all teaching aids.
* Maintains library of outside training resources.
* Develop appropriate means to evaluate and track the effectiveness of all internal and external training, i.e. evaluation forms or testing trainees.
* Keeps up-to-date training records for all employees.
* Prepares reports, presentations, exhibits, memoranda, and written procedures.
* Actively participates as a leader with the Lansing Spirit Committee.
* Complete annual EEO and VETS surveys and submits accurate data to government on time.
* Develops appropriate means of evaluating Human Resources’ fiscal year goals and updates records at end of each quarter.
* Maintain company-wide organizational charts and update quarterly.
* Performs additional tasks as requested by supervisor and other members of HR management.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - Neogen Corporation
- Diagnostic Production Technician II
- Information Technology Manager
- OEM Sales Representative
- QA/QC Technician II
- QC Chemist I
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Research & Development Tech
- Research Assistant
- Territory Manager
- Customer Support Scientist
- Diagnostic Production Technician
- Distributor Account Executive
- Human Resource Special Projects Assistant
- International Sales Manager
- Inventory Material Handler
- Lab Support Technician
- Laboratory Technician
- Market Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Production Manager, Animal Safety Manufacturing
- Production Planner
- Purchasing Agent
- Research Scientist
- Research Technician
- Shipping Manager
- Technical Service Representative
- Territory Manager
- Territory Manager
News - Neogen Corporation
The Organizational Effectiveness (OE) Consultant is resp ... [more]