[The logo is protected from the company]
Navarre® Corporation provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. For over 25 years, the company has been a leading distributor for computer software, home entertainment media, consumer electronics and accessories. The company also publishes computer software in its Encore® subsidiary. Navarre was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Read More
|Address||7400 49th Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55428|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior Recruiter & Human Resources Generalist
* End-to-end recruiting of all functions including sales, marketing, operations, IT, finance, hourly staff.
* Manage vendor relations within the purview of human resources, 3rd party recruiters, temporary agencies, AAP, etc.
* Develop and implement human capital planning process to forecast attrition, link recruiting activity to budgetary adds to census, identify HC gaps to strategic plan.
* Develop tools to assist hiring managers relative to interviewing, selection, offers, and closing offers.
* Develop and execute strategies to meet affirmative action plan objectives.
* Owns applicant tracking process and metrics.
* Responsible for employment branding strategy and execution.
* Develop and implement management team review, succession planning, identification of top talent, retention assessment, performance issues.
* Revamp performance appraisal tool and process to insure goal alignment, ease of use, and human capital development. Position will own the annual performance appraisal.
* Other projects as assigned (i.e. compensation, employee development, employee engagement, etc.).
* Experience with applicant tracking software and HRIS.
* Proficiency with Microsoft suite
* Previous experience with statistical analysis software desired but not required.
* 4 year college degree in human resources, business, industrial/organizational psychology, or related field.
* 5-7 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
* 1-2 years of HR generalist experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Navarre Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Other Job Information