[The logo is protected from the company]
Navarre® Corporation provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. For over 25 years, the company has been a leading distributor for computer software, home entertainment media, consumer electronics and accessories. The company also publishes computer software in its Encore® subsidiary. Navarre was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Read More
|Address||7400 49th Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55428|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Navarre Corporation connects strong brands with smart logistics. Our company, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. Founded in 1983, Navarre has been a leading distributor for consumer electronics and accessories, home entertainment media, and computer software. The company also publishes computer software through its Encore® subsidiary.
We currently have an opening on our IT team for an Integration Manager. This is a unique opportunity within Navarre to work with clients as they begin their relationship with our company. This position analyzes new clients' available systems against Navarre's, determines an individualized integration strategy and plan for each client, and works with the client and internal departments throughout the integration process. This role is very hands-on and currently has two direct reports.
Additional responsibilities include:
* New client integration. Responsible for the overall integration of new clients into Navarre. Analyze client systems needs for compatibility with Navarre’s system and make recommendations on integration paths. Educate clients on the services available and corresponding business processes. Works cross-functionally to insure all client requirements are identified, implemented correctly, and that the delivery requirements of the integration plan are met. Lead the set-up/configuration of clients in Navarre’s ERP & Warehouse systems.
* Project management. Manage the process of on-boarding new services for new and/or existing clients into Navarre’s systems and business processes.
* Pre-integration responsibilities. Attend sales calls with the Client Services team to serving as the integration subject matter expert. Assist the Client Services team and/or the client with projects, questions, or issues.
* Post-integration responsibilities. Lead in the troubleshooting of client or internally-reported issues.
* Process improvement. Identify and recommend ways to improve internal processes and expand functionality or services.
* Other duties as assigned.
Navarre’s success has been a direct result of our ability to build lasting relationships with our customers, vendors, and most importantly, our employees. We provide a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, service driven, results orientated, and collaborative working environment. If you desire an organization that will offer you the opportunity to be challenged in your career and value your ideas, join Navarre Corporation.
Navarre provides a complete benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurances; flexible spending accounts; short-term and long-term disability insurances; vacation, holidays, sick time, and personal days; and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Business or related field of study or equivalent experience.
* 7 - 10 years of experience with at least 3 years of direct management experience
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills - able to work directly with clients, management, and cross-functionally.
* Strong multi-tasking ability
* Ability to work independently to accomplish goals
* Detail oriented with proven follow-up skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs – specifically Word, Excel and Visio.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Familiarity with warehouse operations and processes, including but not limited to: Fulfillment, Manufacturing, and Receiving.
* Knowledge of SAP and EDI.
Other Job Information