[The logo is protected from the company]
Navarre® Corporation provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. For over 25 years, the company has been a leading distributor for computer software, home entertainment media, consumer electronics and accessories. The company also publishes computer software in its Encore® subsidiary. Navarre was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Read More
|Address||7400 49th Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55428|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Navarre Corporation connects strong brands with smart logistics. Our company, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. Founded in 1983, Navarre has been a leading distributor for consumer electronics and accessories, home entertainment media, and computer software. The company also publishes computer software through its Encore® subsidiary.
We have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce e-Mail Manager in our Encore business. Based in Minneapolis, Encore Software, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Navarre Corporation and is a Top Ten interactive software publisher. As a result of acquisitions and strategic relationship, the company publishes a complete range of personal productivity, utility, education and game titles that includes brands such as Hoyle, Broderbund, Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing, and Bicycle. In addition to retail publishing, Encore also sells directly to consumers through six sites: Broderbund, Encore, Hoyle Gaming, Bicycle Card Games, Punch! Software, and Punch! CAD.
The eCommerce e-Mail Manager is responsible for developing and executing e-Mail and promotional strategies and activities for the six Encore websites. This role will work directly with the Director of eCommerce and Marketing Managers to develop compelling promotions and ensure promotional strategy alignment is achieved for all global Encore markets. Successful candidates in this role will be able to be think strategically and tactically, possess a strong entrepreneurial drive, be goal-orientated and flexible.
Additional responsibilities include:
* e-Mail and promotional activities management. Set up, administer, and track promotions for each website, including promotion code execution and maintenance. Work closely with the eCommerce Operations Manager and Website Designer to ensure coordinated execution of site promotions. Maintain promotional calendar and communicate schedule to all team stakeholders and 3rd party partners.
* Campaign execution and results. Develop and/or proofread copy for all e-Mails. Track and report promotion and e-Mail campaign metrics. Communicate results in meetings and help develop strategies to optimize promotions for the future.
* 3rd party relationship management. Help manage the relationship with 3rd party vendors including the Encore CRM and e-Mail partnerships. Work with the CRM partner to manage all e-Mail marketing activities, which includes strategies for identifying the necessary database list for each e-Mail.
* Other duties as assigned.
Encore’s and Navarre’s success has been a direct result of our ability to build lasting relationships with our customers, vendors, and most importantly, our employees. We provide a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, service driven, results orientated, and collaborative working environment. If you desire an organization that will offer you the opportunity to be challenged in your career and value your ideas, join Encore and Navarre Corporation.
Navarre provides a complete benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurances; flexible spending accounts; short-term and long-term disability insurances; vacation, holidays, sick time, and personal days; and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
* 3 – 5 years of experience in executing e-Mail campaigns, including working with CRM systems, e-Mail analytics, and familiarity with industry best practices.
* Advanced understanding of how promotions and e-Mail work together with paid search campaigns, affiliate marketing and/or social media campaigns for the online retail industry.
* Ability to manage multiple projects from concept to execution in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Experience in managing outside agencies and vendors.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze data show strong evaluation of cause and effect.
* Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and prioritization skills.
* Hands on HTML and/or CSS experience a plus.
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Navarre Corporation
News - Navarre Corporation
Daily coordinate with Plant Head on supply chain issue ... [more]