[The logo is protected from the company]
Navarre® Corporation provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. For over 25 years, the company has been a leading distributor for computer software, home entertainment media, consumer electronics and accessories. The company also publishes computer software in its Encore® subsidiary. Navarre was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Read More
|Address||7400 49th Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55428|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Customer Service Associate
Navarre Corporation connects strong brands with smart logistics. Our company, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. Founded in 1983, Navarre has been a leading distributor for consumer electronics and accessories, home entertainment media, and computer software. Our organization also publishes computer software through our Encore® subsidiary.
We currently have two Customer Service Associate openings in our fast-paced, business-to-business Customer Service department. These roles will provide timely and accurate support to internal and external Navarre Distribution Services (NDS) and Navarre Logistics Services (NLS) customers. The Customer Service Associates are responsible for all functions within the department, including but not limited to: responding to incoming customer calls/e-Mails, data entry, order and shipping management delivery, and order research and corrective action. The hours for these positions are 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Order management. Enter orders received via fax and e-mail into SAP. Correct orders with errors in IDOCs in order for them to flow through into SAP. Work with sales or other employees from the businesses to process returns or changes in orders for customers. Create manual deliveries within SAP.
* Issue resolution. Field incoming calls/e-Mails/faxes and resolve customer issues. Work within SAP and the warehouse system to correct address validation issue.
* Shipping management. Understand shipping process and strategy. Process call tags, claims, tracers per customer or business request within shipper system.
* Returns processing. Process returns within SAP. Support accounting/finance with assistance in return transactions and credit memos.
* QA testing. Perform QA testing as request by IT, Accounts Receivable, and Pricing.
* Other duties as assigned.
Navarre’s success has been a direct result of our ability to build lasting relationships with our customers, vendors, and most importantly, our employees. We provide a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, service driven, results orientated, and collaborative working environment. If you desire an organization that will offer you the opportunity to be challenged in your career and value your ideas, join Navarre Corporation.
Navarre provides a complete benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurances; flexible spending accounts; short-term and long-term disability insurances; vacation, holidays, sick time, and personal days; and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
* High school diploma or equivalent experience.
* At least two years of experience in order management experience
* Previous work experience with an order database is required
* Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with limited direction
* Outstanding interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with the following software is preferred, but not required for these roles:
o HighJump Warehouse Advantage (WA)
Other Job Information