[The logo is protected from the company]
Navarre® Corporation provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. For over 25 years, the company has been a leading distributor for computer software, home entertainment media, consumer electronics and accessories. The company also publishes computer software in its Encore® subsidiary. Navarre was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Read More
|Address||7400 49th Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55428|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Navarre Corporation connects strong brands with smart logistics. Our company, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. Founded in 1983, Navarre has been a leading distributor for consumer electronics and accessories, home entertainment media, and computer software. The company also publishes computer software through its Encore® subsidiary.
We currently have an opening for a Procurement Specialist. This role is responsible for all the raw material and several finished product purchases for Navarre. The Procurement Specialist analyzes and balances both raw material and finished product inventory levels and product demand in order to determine the amount of finished product that will be purchased and produced.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Procurement. Analyze raw materials and finished product forecasts to ensure that appropriate inventory levels are maintained throughout the year. Responsible the Materials Requirement Planning process (MRP) in SAP. Evaluates raw materials vendors for vendor selection through the request for proposal (RFP) process. Creates purchase orders for goods and provide Client Services team with raw materials cost data in a timely manner.
* Item set-up. Ensure Material Master receive item set-up form. Once material numbers received back from Material Master, set up Bill of Materials (BOM) and other materials in SAP. Continually monitor and update Material Master data when changes in case-back quantity, price, etc. occur.
* Production planning. Create daily/monthly schedule of builds for manufacturing based on forecast and production capacity.
* Determine/analyze inventory valuation. Review new release Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) for accuracy. Adjust standard costs based on Purchased Price Variance (PPV) and individual basis. Work with Finance during month-end processes to reconcile variances in COGS.
* Reporting. Perform inventory valuation (obsolescence, profiling, etc.) and trend analysis (purchasing, inventory).
* Other duties as assigned.
Navarre’s success has been a direct result of our ability to build lasting relationships with our customers, vendors, and most importantly, our employees. We provide a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, service driven, results orientated, and collaborative working environment. If you desire an organization that will offer you the opportunity to be challenged in your career and value your ideas, join Navarre Corporation.
Navarre provides a complete benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurances; flexible spending accounts; short-term and long-term disability insurances; vacation, holidays, sick time, and personal days; and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
All qualifications are required unless otherwise noted:
* Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
* At least two years of experience in the following:
o ERP systems; SAP experience is preferred
o Production planning and manufacturing processes
o Packaging (software, Blu-Ray, DVD)
* Extensive knowledge of MS Excel
o Pivot tables, V-lookup
* Analytical background
* Effective oral and written communicator
* Able to work overtime when necessary
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Navarre Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Other Job Information