[The logo is protected from the company]
Navarre® Corporation provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. For over 25 years, the company has been a leading distributor for computer software, home entertainment media, consumer electronics and accessories. The company also publishes computer software in its Encore® subsidiary. Navarre was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Read More
|Address||7400 49th Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55428|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Create and complete financial analysis that leads to the improvement of the financial and operational effectiveness of Navarre. Communicate financial analysis findings and identify areas and ways to improve processes.
* Interpret data for the purpose of understanding past performance and to forecast future financial results
* Perform financial analysis (NPV, IRR, ROI) related to potential project investment
* Prepare financial valuation modeling to obtain new businesses through acquisitions in company growth sectors
* Prepare annual budgets and monthly income statement and balance sheet forecasts, based on various inputs from business experts and stakeholders.
* Develop cash and operational forecasting, trending, and results analysis
* Analyze operational performance and effectiveness and recommend corrective action when needed.
* Analysis of financial data, including definition and extraction of data from systems
* Other duties as assigned
Required unless otherwise noted:
* A self-motivated individual, with a demonstrated ability to create value in a rapidly evolving environment.
* Ability to drive change throughout the organization through informal relationships.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent.
* Minimum 5 years related financial experience
* Extensive MS Excel modeling proficiency related to project investment analysis and potential acquisition valuation.
* Proficient with desktop analytic tools, particularly MS Access
* More than two years of SAP experience required; preferably an SAP “superuser”
* Experience using a tool such as Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects, etc.
* Process improvement mindset
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Works well with all levels within the organization
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to balance multiple priorities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Navarre Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Other Job Information