[The logo is protected from the company]
Navarre® Corporation provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. For over 25 years, the company has been a leading distributor for computer software, home entertainment media, consumer electronics and accessories. The company also publishes computer software in its Encore® subsidiary. Navarre was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Read More
|Address||7400 49th Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55428|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Inside Sales Representative
Navarre Corporation connects strong brands with smart logistics. Our company, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. Founded in 1983, Navarre has been a leading distributor for consumer electronics and accessories, home entertainment media, and computer software. Our organization also publishes computer software through our Encore® subsidiary.
We currently are looking to hire additional Inside Sales Representatives to support several of our National Account Managers in our Distribution Services business. These positions support sales by providing the daily sales support for assigned accounts. The Inside Sales Representative is a great, entry-level role for candidates who are interested in sales and getting in the ground floor of an organization with established relationships with several high-profile national retailers.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Daily sales support for assigned retailer account. Provide new release information, shipping and delivery updates, and samples of requested products to assigned retailers. Run reports, such as sell-thru, in SAP and Excel. Maintain up-to-date merchandise assortments for each assigned account.
- Cross-functional coordination. Support sales through coordinating with various departments including Operations, Finance, and Customer Service. Interface with Merchandising regarding inventory forecasting.
- Provide account administration assistance. Assist in the administration of financial agreements with retailers and manufacturers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Navarre’s success has been a direct result of our ability to build lasting relationships with our customers, vendors, and most importantly, our employees. We provide a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, service driven, results orientated, and collaborative working environment. If you desire an organization that will offer you the opportunity to be challenged in your career and value your ideas, join Navarre Corporation.
Navarre provides a complete benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurances; flexible spending accounts; short-term and long-term disability insurances; vacation, holidays, sick time, and personal days; and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
All qualifications are required unless otherwise noted:
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs – specifically Excel
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Detail oriented with proven follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated excellence in both oral and written communications
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Navarre Corporation
News - Navarre Corporation
Lead Management - Determine contact details of potentia ... [more]