[The logo is protected from the company]
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the tre... Read More
|Address||1501 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Customer Service Representative II
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for providing first call resolution to customer requiring customer assistance, establishing customer satisfaction and loyalty. In addition to handling calls, job responsibilities will include assisting Team Lead with day to day operations of the department
Customer Service Rep II: Customer Service Representative II must be able to perform all tasks in the functional areas of Order Management defined below:
1. Assess daily workflow, making recommendations to the supervisor for assignment of tasks.
2. Establish collaborative relationships with key staff members in other departments such as manufacturing and sales to ensure customer order process is flawless.
3. Review current processes, suggest and implement improvements.
4. Assist team members with procedural and operational questions they may encounter during a non-routine call.
5. Take ownership of customer calls, explaining processes, placing order or routing to technical support, offering further assistance and follow up as appropriate. Specific customer related duties will include:
* Opening call tickets in Clientele for tech issues, assigning to appropriate technician and following up to ensure issue is resolved for customer.
* Obtaining answers for customers on part number questions from tech support, providing pricing and item availability.
* Entering customer orders into BPCS for parts and supplies.
* Following up with customers directly on all urgent orders to ensure delivery within expected time-frame.
* Following up on orders that have not shipped, advising customers of new delivery dates if necessary.
* Understanding and resolving problems including handling of credits and returns.
* Utilizing product knowledge and superior communication skills to create up-sell opportunities.
* Investigating and resolving billing discrepancies raised by customers, collections, or company personnel.
* Facilitating return of goods using processes, including coordination of replacement products if necessary.
* Processing factory repair and field service onsite billing in BPCS.
* Placing orders to restock field service personnel in BPCS.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
College preferred, Associate’s degree (A.A./A.S.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 1-2 years Customer Service and Administrative related experience and/or training for Customer Svc Rep I position; or equivalent combination of education and experience including medical device experience. Specific knowledge may be required for certain job tasks such as Technical Coordination or International.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, general procedures, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present written and verbally information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Other Skills and Abilities
* PC experience (MS Word, Excel, Clientele, BAAN, CRM) required
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Other Job Information
|+1 (650) 802-0401||
|+1 (650) 802-0400|