[The logo is protected from the company]
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the tre... Read More
|Address||1501 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
* Assemble a variety of parts, mechanical/electrical into sub or final assembly units
* Perform mechanical and electrical testing
* Record test data and maintain product logs
* Meet Workmanship Standards as set forth by Quality Assurance
* Follow standard manufacturing guidelines required by the QSP
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or equivalent plus 2 years as an Electro/Mechanical Assembler.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions, blueprints, assembly drawings, wiring diagrams and schematics.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Ability and skill to utilize a variety of tools, while maintaining safety and production goals, including:
* Drill motors, soldering irons, heat guns, die grinder and power screwdriver
* Screwdriver, files, hammer, crimpers, pliers, pop rivet gun, multimeters and safety analyzer
Experience in a medical device company a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
Other Job Information
|+1 (650) 802-0401||
|+1 (650) 802-0400|