[The logo is protected from the company]
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the tre... Read More
|Address||1501 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Clinical Education Consultant
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
2. Educate and train clinicians on devices and technologies.
3. Develop cost and time effective plan for supporting the educational needs of assigned territory, including the use of consultant educators.
4. Assist with product evaluations and demonstrations.
5. Attend trade shows as directed.
6. Develop relationships with key individuals at the state level to promote and/or enhance the company’s alliance with them.
7. Manage day-to-day home office / clerical responsibilities.
8. Maintain fiscal responsibility, adhering to corporate expense guidelines.
9. Serve as a clinical liaison with cross-functional teams throughout Natus.
10. Participate in special projects as directed.
11. Serve as a professional role model within the organization.
12. Troubleshoot accounts as required and serve as a liaison with Technical Service.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Moderate.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A background with NICU is strongly preferred.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Other Skills and Abilities
Familiarity with special terminology such as medical, legal or scientific terms
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
* sit, walk, stand
* use hands to handle or feel medical devices, objects or controls
* reach with hands and arms
* move or lift up to 40 pounds
* see, including the ability to adjust focus
* withstand the rigors of air / train travel regularly
* communicate effectively with large and small groups of people
* drive a motor vehicle safely
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The employee will routinely be in a hospital environment.
Due to the field travel requirements, the employee may be exposed to changes in climate from home, including inclement weather.
The employee must be able to secure a place to work in a quiet environment when not traveling.
Other Job Information
|+1 (650) 802-0401||
|+1 (650) 802-0400|