[The logo is protected from the company]
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the tre... Read More
|Address||1501 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
District Sales Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
1. Sell Natus products to customers
2. Generate sales leads
3. Generate sales quotations and related customer correspondence
4. Call on customers and close sales contracts
5. In-service Hardware Installations when required
6. Provide management and clinical consultants with feedback on the status of new and existing business opportunities
7. Prepare and review annual and monthly sales forecasts
8. Prepare and execute annual district sales plans
9. Conform to all RA/QA requirements
10. Utilize Clientele to forecast and manage accounts and track potential leads
11. Describe alternative financial acquisition options to customers
12. The minimal job requirements include: 2 EMG systems, 2 Trex, and 1 EEG system per month. In addition 2 sleep systems per quarter.
13. Achieve “Plan” for the territory as described in the “Compensation Plan”
14. Complete testing for any current product line or added product line at 85% accuracy (minimum).
15. DSM if not meeting these requirements can be placed on PIP (performance improvement plan) at any time or terminated.
16. Driving is an essential part of this job and the DSM is required to maintain a clean driving record.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred, Medical sales qualification a strong plus
2. Minimum 5 years experience in sales
3. Experience in capital goods sales process a plus
4. Ability to work independently or with small groups of support staff a plus
5. Extensive travel required, maybe more than 75%
6. Excellent concept selling skills
7. Must be able to analyze financial information
8. Excellent verbal and communication skills required
9. Computer skills required; knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint very important
10. Require professional and ethical references at a high level
11. Require a valid driver’s license and appropriate insurance coverage
12. Require adequate credit cards for job related travel expenses
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, etc.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Travel Required: Extensive
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear/listen. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet and sometimes moderate.
Other Job Information
|+1 (650) 802-0401||
|+1 (650) 802-0400|