[The logo is protected from the company]
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the tre... Read More
|Address||1501 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Service Contracts Renewal Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
1. Manage Natus warranty and service contract data within the Oracle application. Maintain consistent and current knowledge of service contract updates, pricing and various promotions.
2. Assists in planning service contract sales strategy including managing the internal processes in support of sales/ service reps, and aligning plans with the overall corporate strategy.
3. Accurately portrays forecasts and communicates sales progress.
4. Achieve quoted renewal targets. Publish monthly renewal metrics, with a particular focus on lost opportunities.
5. Create and transmit timely quotes and renewal mailings. Maintain accountability for ensuring accurate quotes against all transactional renewals, per a scheduled renewal calendar.
6. Incorporate strategic and consultative sales techniques, working alongside the Sales and Service team to present a consistent Natus message. Deliver a high level of support in the pursuit and closing of deals. Assist customers while also identifying revenue opportunities.
7. Respond in a timely manner to pricing requests from customers and Sales and Service, ensuring appropriate special pricing is applied to large quotes.
8. Maintain contractual changes, new contracts, option additions, and ensure appropriate updating of the Oracle service contract module.
9. Research discrepancies on service contract coverage as reported by other departments. Update Oracle where required. Ability to interface with various internal departments (Legal, Regulatory,etc) to manage timely responses from those who are non-direct reports, or hold positions of higher authority.
10. Develop and maintain a basic understanding of all Natus products
11. Keep current and informed of the industry service contract standards, contract coverage and limits, processes and procedures to assist with ongoing improvements in Natus Service Contract offerings.
12. Directly supervise up to 12 employees. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
13. Strategize with and coaches team on how to apply consultative- selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth
14. Ensure that all direct reports are familiar and trained on Service Contract renewal procedures, Natus policies and Quality System procedures related to their jobs which can affect the quality or services provided to our customers and that changes to procedures are reviewed, approved and validated prior to implementation.
15. Establish appropriate key performance measures and team goals in line with manager and corporate.
16. Oversee and maintain department scheduling and workflow to ensure renewals and issues are handled professional and in a timely manner.
Travel Required: Minimal.
QUALIFICATION REQUIRMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
* Expert knowledge of new contract and renewal contract ordering processing
* University Degree or College Diploma desired
* At least 5 years’ service contract renewal experience required.
* Knowledge of CRM and MS Excel knowledge an asset. Previous Oracle experienced desired.
* At least 5 years of supervisory experience
* Able to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced sales environment.
* Demonstrate a sales and customer service orientation.
* Team-oriented with excellent written communications skills required
* Flexibility to prioritize and work within a deadline
Other Skills and Abilities
* Excellent customer service skills
* Listening, understanding and responding. Ability to deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
* Analytical thinking
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Confident, responsible, dependable, punctual, realistic positive, flexible, efficient
* Able to work independently
* High results-oriented team player
* Superb project planning, coordination, leadership skills
* Excellent documentation and organizational skills
Must hold a valid driver’s license and a driving record showing zero felony convictions and less than three moving violations in the previous three years. Must hold or be able to obtain a valid passport.
Ability to read and interpret English language documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively in English before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet and sometimes moderate.
Other Job Information
|+1 (650) 802-0401||
|+1 (650) 802-0400|