[The logo is protected from the company]
Welcome to the National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore. We are a national teacher training institute in Singapore. We are proud to be an integral part of the educational service. Read More
|Address||1 Nanyang Walk Singapore 637616|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- A Polytechnic Diploma in any Life Sciences or Environment-related field.
- Good working knowledge of PCs and Windows network.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Able to handle both laboratory and administrative work.
- Experience with GeBiz and SAP systems would be useful.
- Maintain facilities and materials designated for the teaching of environmental sciences.
- Assist teaching staff in the preparation and delivery of environmental sciences courses.
- Provide administrative support for research in ecology and environmental sciences.
- Assist the office in the professional delivery of related NSSE programmes and courses.
NIE staff can take chartered buses at their own expense from or near their homes to NIE campus. This is subject to the availability of seats.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume and NIE prescribed Job Application Form (obtainable from NIE website) by 23 February 2013 to:
Human Resource Department
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - National Institute of Education Singapore
- Assistant Head / Students & Asset Administration
- Business Analyst
- Divisional Director
- Manager (Corporate Planning & Development)
- Network Engineer / Network Consultant
- Officer (Curriculum, Teaching & Learning Academic
- Officer (Finance)
- Officer (Library & Information Services Centre)
- Officer (Office of Teacher Education)
- Project Manager (Office of Education Research)
- Project Officer (Office of Teacher Education)
- Senior Officer, Exam & Course Registration
- Software Developer
- Technical Executive