[The logo is protected from the company]
NCM Media Networks is the only media company that offers your brand complete access to moviegoers at every step of the movie-going process. Our cross-platform marketing opportunities include big screen, in-lobby, online and mobile - each offering levels of engagement and interactivity you will find nowhere else. Read More
|Address||National Cinemedia, LLC 9110 E. Nichols Avenue, Suite 200 Centennial, CO 80112-3405|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Essential Job Responsibilities
This position is fully responsible for supporting internally developed and “off the shelf” software which includes installing, configuring, testing, monitoring and troubleshooting. Responsible for overseeing the installation and/or upgrade of software package releases. This position will work directly with the internal development teams or product vendors to resolve production issues. This position is expected to be the Subject Matter Expert for the corporate application suite. This position does not develop code.
The ideal candidate will have some experience with Microsoft technologies including System Center, Dynamics and Sharepoint. This position will be responsible for upgrades, customizations, configurations and administration. Other responsibilities will include training of users and troubleshooting systems.
• Lead and organize activities for the implementation and rollout of new or existing applications and updates into QA, UAT and Production environments.
• Fully responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis.
• Participates in the configuration of applications based on defined business processes.
• Involved in testing activities, which can include documenting and submitting problems to development team for correction.
• Involved in post-implementation support and maintenance and change management of the applications.
• Provides subject matter expertise for all applications.
• Provides second level of technical support for all support tickets and calls, enter all updates related to such calls into the Help Desk ticketing system and keeps team aware of any sensitive or escalating issues.
• Reviews and addresses assigned technical support tickets and calls, enter all updates related to such calls into the Help Desk ticketing system and keeps team aware of any sensitive or escalating issues.
• Document any bugs/deficiencies in the deployment of applications via ticketing system.
• Daily monitoring and maintenance activities.
• Assist in the day to day operations of EIS Operations department.
• Conducts training for the user community on systems and applications.
• Assist in the development of technical system and end user documentation.
• Define, document and understand existing business processes and procedures and works with divisions to implement new procedure to maximize efficiencies with the new or existing systems.
• Provide management accurate timelines, progress reports and recommendations related to open ticket status.
• Following EIS Policy and Procedures and SOX guidelines.
• Ensuring security compliance.
• Participate in security and application audits.
• Occasionally supporting off-hours activities. This position may require a flexible schedule.
• Other duties as may be assigned by manager.
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a support environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully with a diverse group of customers.
• General project management skills including a demonstrated ability to manage own time well and achieve objectives required.
• Excels at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
• Ability to learn new content areas and new skills quickly and well required.
• Professional attitude and work habits.
• Understands software and hardware requirements of varied departmental systems.
• Understands the workflow and process requirements of complex application systems.
• Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining and administering complex applications.
• Understands business function related to the application.
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical employees across the enterprise.
• Research technical processes using SQL, supplemental sources such as error logs and product technical documentation. Identify solutions to resolve problems or improve efficiency.
• Excellent oral (English Language) and written (English Language) communication .
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener and work well with others.
• Excellent comprehension (IT technical and/or general) of verbal (English Language) and written (English Language) instructions, processes, procedures and policy.
• Good time management, organizational (computer file structuring, documents), manage multiple tasks or projects at one time.
• Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Sharepoint and System Center. Experience with Configuration and Service Manager is desirable but not required.
• Prior experience with and knowledge of T-SQL and Mircrosoft SQL Databases.
• Prior experience with and knowledge of MS Windows Operating and Hyper-V Systems.
• General experience with MS Office, Internet Explorer and in depth knowledge of Outlook, general networking and troubleshooting connectivity including VPN.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - National CineMedia Inc
- Account Services Executive
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Support
- Application Administrator
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Regional Account Director
- Regional Account Director
- Senior Interactive Developer
- Senior Programming Executive
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer I
- Staff Accountant
- Systems Engineer