[The logo is protected from the company]
NCM Media Networks is the only media company that offers your brand complete access to moviegoers at every step of the movie-going process. Our cross-platform marketing opportunities include big screen, in-lobby, online and mobile - each offering levels of engagement and interactivity you will find nowhere else. Read More
|Address||National Cinemedia, LLC 9110 E. Nichols Avenue, Suite 200 Centennial, CO 80112-3405|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude, teamwork and confidentiality. Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of company employees, clients, visitors and vendors.
• Provide general clerical support including correspondence, faxing, copying, filing, expense reports, manage calendars, contact database and meeting organization supporting executive level management.
• Create complex PowerPoint presentations.
• Contribute to on-going departmental projects as needed.
• Schedule business and personal appointments.
• Arrange and coordinate business and personal travel.
• Answer phone lines for two high-level executives in a professional and courteous manner and route calls appropriately.
• Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail. Order and maintain office supplies and equipment.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties and assist with other projects as assigned.
• Assist with personal errands as needed.
• Bind, print and ship monthly presentations and reports.
• Minimum 1 year experience supporting executive level management.
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Must possess exceptional organizational and communication skills.
• Must be a team player who can develop strong and positive working relationships with all co-workers.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
• Detail oriented and self- motivating.
• Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast paced environment.
• Experience in an advertising and sales environment preferred.
• Must be reliable and work well with high volumes under tight deadlines.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - National CineMedia Inc
- Account Services Executive
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Support
- Application Administrator
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Regional Account Director
- Regional Account Director
- Senior Interactive Developer
- Senior Programming Executive
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer I
- Staff Accountant
- Systems Engineer