[The logo is protected from the company]
NCM Media Networks is the only media company that offers your brand complete access to moviegoers at every step of the movie-going process. Our cross-platform marketing opportunities include big screen, in-lobby, online and mobile - each offering levels of engagement and interactivity you will find nowhere else. Read More
|Address||National Cinemedia, LLC 9110 E. Nichols Avenue, Suite 200 Centennial, CO 80112-3405|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Enterprise Solutions Architect
The Enterprise Solutions Architect works in the Enterprise Information Services Engineering department and is responsible for architecting technology solutions in alignment with established technology strategies. Incumbents in this position are also active participants in the planning and establishment of Enterprise Technology Strategy in concert with the Chief Technology Officer, Enterprise Architect and other members of the EIS senior management team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• In-depth, as-is process analysis, to-be process design, development & integration, transformation analysis and providing process recommendations.
• Support activities including business process re-engineering and architecture governance.
• Meeting facilitation, subject matter expert interviews.
• Creation / update of EA models and technology roadmaps.
• Documenting, designing, architecting technology solutions.
• Defining and documenting technology standards, practices and policies in collaboration with other senior technology staff and executives.
• Supporting the project intake process and Architecture Review Board with applicable documentation and analysis.
• Accelerating solution design and development; increasing speed to market.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
• 7+ years’ progressive experience designing and implementing complex n-tiered systems with an emphasis on event driven and service oriented architectures.
• 3+ years architecting technology solutions at the Enterprise level for at least a medium sized entity with multiple business and technology domains.
• BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science Engineering, Mathematics and/or Science and/or a combination of equivalent education plus experience are required.
• Enterprise / Systems Architecture (data, integration, systems, security, etc.
• Business process re-engineering / analysis.
• Enterprise class systems development utilizing J2EE or .NET.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
• Architecture blueprint and Roadmap creation and documentation.
• UML experience (Use Case, Class, Sequence, etc.)
• Web Services design and implementation, Object Oriented Analysis & Design expertise.
• Enterprise-scale Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) program development.
• Enterprise-scale Identity Management (IDM) program development.
• Enterprise-scale governance and standards programs.
• Expertise in Modern Software Engineering practices.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - National CineMedia Inc
- Account Services Executive
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Support
- Application Administrator
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Regional Account Director
- Regional Account Director
- Senior Interactive Developer
- Senior Programming Executive
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer I
- Staff Accountant
- Systems Engineer