[The logo is protected from the company]
NCM Media Networks is the only media company that offers your brand complete access to moviegoers at every step of the movie-going process. Our cross-platform marketing opportunities include big screen, in-lobby, online and mobile - each offering levels of engagement and interactivity you will find nowhere else. Read More
|Address||National Cinemedia, LLC 9110 E. Nichols Avenue, Suite 200 Centennial, CO 80112-3405|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior Programming Executive
The NCM Fathom Consumer division is responsible for developing and acquiring consumer based entertainment programming events and series focused on alternative content that are broadcast to movie theatres across the country.
Programming genres include Music, Sports, Arts & Entertainment, Premiers, Motivational and Original programming.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• The ideal candidate has strong television/radio broadcast programming acquisitions experience - specifically in the development series programming, with the aptitude to facilitate successful negotiations and demonstrated success in building long term partnerships and client relations.
• The ability to develop creative programming strategies/solutions, facilitate program distribution, candidate must have proven experience in strategic programming acquisition, program syndication, planning and execution with strong relationship skills to maximize productivity both externally with internal departments to include: Consumer Marketing, Online, Event Sales Operations, Program Management, Market Research, Advertising Sales and Exhibitor Communications.
• The candidate must be a motivated self-starter, creative thinker, positive , proactive, solutions oriented and able to bring new/cutting edge programming/event ideas to the table in garnering new clientele that produce marquee events/series and maximize revenue generation.
• Contribute to the development of strategic and tactical marketing plans with clients and internally, to aid in the successful planning and development of event execution.
• Work closely with marketing and other programming executives to develop short and long term business strategies to fulfill departmental plans and revenues determined by senior management.
• The candidate must be able to think cross departmentally, understand core objectives and assist with leading in the acquisition and development of programming content – specifically series based, that applies to the NCM Properties sponsorship team.
• Facilitate with clients and liaise with marketing department to maximize event ticket sales.
• Creatively engage content partners in win-win strategies that fill theatre seats and drive alternative revenue streams to include: sponsorship, downstream and alternative distribution solutions.
• Monitor and manage budget, prepare ROI analysis against deal models and to apply learning’s in future negotiations.
• Be a source of creativity, energy and excitement both within the company as well as with external partners.
• Requires 10+ years or more of successful broadcast/entertainment programming, sales and marketing experience.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Entertainment or Marketing a plus.
• Specific experience in developing series programming.
• Strong sales, customer management experience and/or event promotions and relationships in the entertainment/broadcast industry.
• Ability to confidently present in front of clientele and senior management.
• Able to work in an environment where products and programs are evolving as the business grows.
• Strong team player, able to operate in a cross-functional environment.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and demonstrate attention to detail.
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent computer, written and verbal skills needed.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - National CineMedia Inc
- Account Services Executive
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Support
- Application Administrator
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Regional Account Director
- Regional Account Director
- Senior Interactive Developer
- Senior Programming Executive
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer I
- Staff Accountant
- Systems Engineer