[The logo is protected from the company]
NCM Media Networks is the only media company that offers your brand complete access to moviegoers at every step of the movie-going process. Our cross-platform marketing opportunities include big screen, in-lobby, online and mobile - each offering levels of engagement and interactivity you will find nowhere else. Read More
|Address||National Cinemedia, LLC 9110 E. Nichols Avenue, Suite 200 Centennial, CO 80112-3405|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
The Software Engineer III works in the Enterprise Information Services Software Engineering department and is responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining software and systems for both internal and external constituencies. The Software Engineer level III is an individual contributor who requires limited supervision and is self-directed. Incumbents in this position mentor junior developers and an also be tasked with leading small team efforts around limited scope projects.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing business systems.
• Design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing data persistence stores (typically utilizing a RDBMS, SQL, etc.)
• Participates in subject matter expert interviews and business/technical analysis sessions.
• Creates and updates design artifacts used to guide the development of applications.
• Documents new and existing systems utilizing various diagrams and drawings (Logical & Physical Architecture, UML (Class, State, etc.) and other as required.
• Collaborates with other engineers, architects and executive management to help define and document technology standards, practices and policies.
• Support the project intake process and Architecture Review Board with applicable documentation and analysis.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
• BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering (various), Mathematics, Science (various) and/or a combination of equivalent education/experience as required.
• 6+ years of progressive experience designing and implementing complex n-tiered systems with an emphasis on event driven and service oriented architectures.
• 3+ years of experience developing SOAP and/or REST based Web Services.
• Systems design and development: Enterprise & Department Class Systems.
• Debugging and Tuning: 4G Languages & SQL.
• Testing: Approach (Unit, System, End to End, Black Box, White Box, Negative, Bounds), Framework (NUnit or MS Test).
• Web Service Development: WCF (SOAP & Rest).
• SDLC: Waterfall, Agile.
• Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, POCO, DTO and DAO.
• Platform(s): IIS 7+, SQL Server 2005+, Visual Studio 2008+ Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
• UML experience (Use Case, Class, Sequence, etc.)
• Object Oriented Analysis & Design.
• Programming Languages: C++, Silverlight, VB.Net, ASP, PowerShell.
• Design patterns: All GoF.
• SDLC: Test Driven Development, Scrum, Paceline.
• Platform(s): Enterprise Service Bus (Biztalk, Oracle Fusion, etc.), MS CRM Dynamics, ETL Tools (SSIS).
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - National CineMedia Inc
- Account Services Executive
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Support
- Application Administrator
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Regional Account Director
- Regional Account Director
- Senior Interactive Developer
- Senior Programming Executive
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer I
- Staff Accountant
- Systems Engineer