[The logo is protected from the company]
NCM Media Networks is the only media company that offers your brand complete access to moviegoers at every step of the movie-going process. Our cross-platform marketing opportunities include big screen, in-lobby, online and mobile - each offering levels of engagement and interactivity you will find nowhere else. Read More
|Address||National Cinemedia, LLC 9110 E. Nichols Avenue, Suite 200 Centennial, CO 80112-3405|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Individual will be responsible for helping the department research and develop technical solutions to meet NCM’s business needs. This position will also provide advanced technical support to internal and external entities as they relate to Engineering developed solutions. Solutions developed will primarily be used in movie theatre environments.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Assist or lead new solution developments including solution design, testing, documentation and training.
• Utilize wide range of technical disciplines including networking, broadcasting, electrical engineering, audio/video engineering, systems administration and software design when developing new solutions.
• Evaluate, test and approve/disapprove of third-party products and services as they relate to NCM solutions.
• Provide Tier 3 technical support to Operations department.
• Manage relationships with third-party product vendors and service providers.
• Host solution presentations/demonstrations.
• Provide weekly summary/status reports.
• Special Projects as assigned.
• Domestic travel expected 15 – 25% of the time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
• At least 5 – 7 years’ experience in the Information Technology industry.
• Strong experience with IP routing, subnetting and IP multicasting.
• Strong experience with computer design, troubleshooting and repair.
• Moderate experience with digital cinema equipment such as SMS, TMS, projector and audio devices.
• General experience with digital and analog audio and video standards such as RGB, YPbPr, S/PDIF and TOSLINK.
• General experience with audio/video encoding standards such as MPEG-2, MPEG-4, JPEG200, ProLogic, AC-3.
• Preferred experience with satellite broadcasting and associated technologies such as DVB-S2, coding algorithms and modulation types.
• Preferred experience with Perl scripting.
• Ability to work independently. Must possess strong documentation skills.
• Proven ability to meet aggressive schedules.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - National CineMedia Inc
- Account Services Executive
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Support
- Application Administrator
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Regional Account Director
- Regional Account Director
- Senior Interactive Developer
- Senior Programming Executive
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer I
- Staff Accountant
- Systems Engineer