[The logo is protected from the company]
In-Demand Degree Programs and Experienced FacultyNational American University (NAU) offers the degree programs that today's industries are most demanding. NAU is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career directly out of college. We do that by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their "real-world experience"; perspective. Another example of our commitment to your career education is our use of program adviso... Read More
|Address||4775 Indian School Road N.E. Suite 200 Albuquerque, NM 87110|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES/EXPECTATIONS OF THE POSITION:
All essential elements of the position
1. Recruit, interview and recommend qualified persons for open positions.
2. Arrange for coverage of classes during own absences and emergency leaves.
3. Promote rapport within the department, campus and community.
4. Oversee administration of the Nurse Aide Training program.
5. Evaluate annually instructional staff.
6. Establish appropriate job descriptions.
7. Assign faculty loads in accordance with state’s policy and regulations.
8. Foster development of the team concept of program responsibility and commitment to the program objectives and mission by encouraging active participation of program members.
9. Participate in local, state and national nurse aide and nursing meetings.
1. Make recommendations regarding equipment and software purchases and equipment maintenance contracts.
2. Prepare an annual budget proposal in consultation with program staff.
3. Arrange for the procurement and inventory of supplies and instructional materials.
1. Participate in accreditation reviews and reports.
2. Coordinate program to meet state requirements.
3. Assist in publicizing and dissemination of information about the program.
4. Work with admissions in recruiting students.
5. Coordinate program agreements/contracts with outside entities.
6. Participate in professional organizations as appropriate.
7. Provide an environment conducive to learning for students and nursing.
8. Promote development of students and faculty.
9. Ensure ongoing evaluation of program.
10. Hear and assess faculty and student concerns.
11. Communicate accurately university policies and rationales.
12. Maintain meaningful working relationships with clinical agencies that provide clinical experiences for students.
Other Job Information