[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Director of Compensation & Benefits
The primary role of the Director, Compensation & Benefits for
the Americas Region is to formulate strategy, design, communicate,
implement, and evaluate Compensation and Benefits policies, programs,
practices and procedures. The incumbent will be responsible for
assessing the impact of current programs and proposing new programs to
support achievement of strategic business initiatives. This individual
will play a key role in attracting, motivating and retaining top talent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish the strategy, goals, plans and KPIs required to ensure effective compensation and benefit programs.
- Ensure alignment of compensation and benefit programs with company’s business strategy and objectives.
- Working on cross-organizational teams to drive major compensation initiatives such as performance management, merit and bonus process, equity allocation, leveling, and other initiatives.
- Monitor market trends to ensure total rewards are competitive to attract and retain top talent.
- Provide input and make recommendations for new programs and ways to improve existing programs. Obtain and review proposals from vendors to ensure top notch programs while maintaining a cost efficient approach.
- Provide professional support and best practices to executive management, managers, and HR business partners to ensure program effectiveness.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of federal and state statues. Ensure compliance of programs and practices within the Americas Region.
- Ensure proper governance of Compensation programs throughout the region.
- A bachelor's degree in human resources, education or similar field or equivalent and a minimum of seven years of experience in the HR field.
- Master’s degree in human resources or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification a plus, but not required.
- 7-10 years experience in compensation and benefits, preferably in the high tech industry
- Strong experience managing sales commission and incentive bonus programs.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of compensation and benefits to include design review, company alignment, and implementation.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws governing compensation & benefits administration practices.
- Ability to partner and align with clients delivering added-value in every touch point of the relationship.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to highly function in a high performance atmosphere as part of a global and team.
- Proven ability to analyzing and critical thinking
- Self motivated to strive for professional excellence in all aspects of work.
- “Can-Do” attitude and approach, and delivers.
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations