[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior Support Consultant
The Application Support Consultant’s role is to deliver technical support to end users about how to use and administer the NICE Service and Sales Performance Management and Contact Analytics software solutions efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives. The Application Support Consultant is also responsible for the health and well-being of our customers’ hosted solutions
- Field incoming problems from end users to resolve Sales and Service Performance Management application issues in accordance with end user contractual SLA’s.
- Investigate and resolve customers’ issues through the use of product knowledge, excellent troubleshooting skills and involvement from Services and Engineering expert resources.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Develop and document change requests capturing all customer requirements.
- Prioritize schedule, and administer all Updates, Upgrades and Major software releases in accordance with the Company Release Policy and contractual terms governing release policy with the customer.
- Perform hands-on fixes on the Sales and Service Performance Management applications, including installing and upgrading software, database exports, and configuring the systems and applications.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved using standard testing methodologies.
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the Company.
- Contribute to the MUSE forum with regular updates and answers to support related questions.
- Administer support/system maintenance activities in accordance with instructions provided by the Customer Operations and Support Team Leader.
- Assist and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Attend Customer workshops / reviews to provide Technical application advice and best practice guidance when required.
- To participate in the weekend support cover rotation
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written, mathematical, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to present ideas in a business and user-friendly language.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of Company and Customer hierarchies.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
Key Technical Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL scripting for the analysis and resolution of customer issues.
- Experience with building and maintaining databases for query and problem tracking.
- Demonstrable experience of supporting industry standard database platforms within the IT industry i.e. Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.
- Experience of supporting Web based applications.
- Working knowledge of administrating UNIX, Linux or Windows servers.
- Working knowledge of Relational Database principles and methodologies.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles.
- Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise and desktop applications.
- Extensive Sales and Service Performance Management product knowledge (Training will be provided).
- Good understanding of the Company goals and objectives.
- Working knowledge of software development principles would be advantageous
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations