[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Education Specialists will provide application customer training on NICE systems and products. This is a highly visible position and is suited to a person who is interested in growing their career in technical business management. In addition the position entails a broad skill set, including both focused thinking with solitary work, as well as interpersonal communication with multiple stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deliver application training material for new and existing Enterprise and Security products for both internal and external customers. Develop and deliver advance or custom application training material for new Enterprise and Security products for both internal and external customers.
* Translate business request into a technical design requirement
* Build the user interface functionality of the technical requirements document.
o Familiarity with writing business rules and functions that include Boolean expressions, parameters and text parsing
* Execute testing, QA and production roll out of project enhancements
* Assist monitoring end users during roll out of DPM (Desktop Process Management) solutions
o Advocate for project changes based on observation of end user environment, especially for usability.
* Be the point of contact for IT for any DPM related concerns
* Comfortable reviewing and analyzing reports for statistically significant data
* Carryout all aspects of application training as defined by NICE SOW, including preparing and conducting training classes.
* Apply effective techniques and methods to create an environment in which learning can succeed.
* Present information effectively in a classroom setting and one-on-one in a manner that is easy to understand.
* Use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to guide individuals in the use of the NICE system.
* Aid the Director of Client Training in developing and refining training materials and associated documentation for external customers.
* Assist in assessing both internal and external customer training and / or education needs.
* Travel 80-95%of the time.
* Complete all follow-up documentation regarding each customer training in a timely manner
Education & Experience:
Bachelor degree in Business or Arts with major in communication preferred.
Minimum of 3 years of call center / contact center experience and technology including CRM systems, dialers, CTI, terminal emulators
Knowledge and Skills:
Previous applications training experience required
* Good command of scripting languages and/or business rules engines
* Experience in implementation of business solutions (BI, CRM, ERP)
* Experience in logical programming – an advantage
* Good command of SQL – an advantage
* Must have three years experience of designing and writing code with C++ and two years experience with dB queries and OOP. Experience with COM, Java, VB and WEB Applications
* Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
* Focus on customer service and satisfaction
* Computer-based skills and Microsoft Office
* Basic understanding of:
o Information Architecture,
o Graphic Design, and
* Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese a plus
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations