[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Client Services Engineer Tier II
The primary responsibility of a Tier II CSE is to be the frontline technical for various clients within NICE Systems, request technical assistance via many channels including, phone, email, and various web contact methods (chat, e-Services). CSEs must be able to quickly get to the root of customer problems by gathering all the necessary technical information then analyzing, troubleshooting, and ultimately resolving customer product concerns. In addition to performing duties and responsibilities associated with this position, from time to time the Company may assign you other duties and responsibilities. As a full-time employee of the Company, you will be expected to devote your full business time and energies to the business and affairs of the Company.
College degree with 3-yrs+ experience in technical customer service, preferably in the telecommunications or related industry. Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and in-depth technical knowledge of all NICE products and/or Dictaphone CRS, Freedom products. Must be organized and timely and able to remain focused and calm in pressure situations.
* Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required.
* English language proficiency: Spanish or Portuguese an asset.
* Thorough experience and understanding of the Windows Operating Systems (95/98/NT/2000) installation and configuration - particularly how to setup windows networking.
* MCSE certification an asset.
* Strong understanding of MS/SQL and Database structure.
How to configure dip-switches and jumpers on PC boards; add RAM chips to CPU boards, configure and install PC boards (e.g. Video boards, CPUs, SCSI controllers, network cards).
Networking: good working knowledge of IPX and TCP/IP addressing and configuration, Ethernet and Token Ring networks, hubs and routers.
Ability to quickly learn to use new software tools.
* Strong Telephony background – particularly with Avaya, Nortel and Aspect
* VOIP configurations
* Telephony Administration: Nortel, Avaya, Aspect, Geotel, Genesys, IPC Turrets
* External Mass Storage configuration administration: Tivoli, EMC Centera
* .NET and IIS knowledge/administration
* SQL Server configuration and basic programming skills.
* Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills a must.
CSE’s are required to demonstrate the following:
• Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements for internal and external customers
* Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships.
* Gains the customers trust and respect
* Acts with the customer in mind
* Shares knowledge with others
* Selflessly offers assistance to others
* Defines success in terms of entire team
* Can be counted on to go above and beyond normal expectations
* Can be depended on to be at work when scheduled
* Admits mistakes
* Attention to detail
* Accounts for time
* Documents all work done
* Pushes self and others to achieve results
* Bottom-line orientated
* Presents truth in an appropriate and helpful manner
* Provides detailed follow-up on all issues
* Does not misrepresent self for personal gain
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations